Baked Walleye #1 (Butter Lemon & Peppers):
• Get a big piece of heavy-duty tin foil and smear butter over the middle.
• Put chopped onions, mushrooms and green peppers on the tin foil. (half of what you have)
• Place your Walleye fillets on the vegetables and with a knife, smear a generous helping of butter on the fillets.
• Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice on the fillets and the vegetables.
• Put more vegetables on top and sprinkle more salt, pepper and lemon juice.
• Place a few blobs of butter on top.
• Rap the tin foil up and cook at low to medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you hear the butter boiling, you have the right temperature.
Baked Walleye #2 (Turkey Stuffing):
• Get a big piece of heavy-duty tin foil and smear butter in the middle of the foil and then shack poultry seasoning, salt and pepper onto the butter.
• Put one Walleye fillet down on the butter.
• Cover the fillet with Stove Top Stuffing. Use the regular stuffing for Turkey or Chicken.
• Then put the second Walleye fillet on the stuffing and roll it all up in the tin foil.
• Wrap up the foil and cook for 8 minutes on each side on medium heat.
• Fresh Walleye taste awesome, especially when you catch them in the cool crystal clean lakes of Northern Ontario. The best way to catch Walleye is at Legends Lodge on Lac Seul.